Are you up for a new challenge?
The Media Group is looking for an outstanding Assistant Producer who enjoys a challenge. You will have lots of energy and a positive attitude towards providing production and administration support to our Video team.
As an Assistant Producer, you are an important part of our creative team. You will be responsible for assisting the Senior Producer: conducting research, setting up and organising shoots, booking camera operators and editors, sourcing actors and logging rushes.
Being an Assistant Producer means you must have a can-do attitude for all areas of Video – you never know what challenge could be round the corner.
• Be able to take over as lead Producer on projects where the Senior Producer is unavailable
• Have great communication skills both visually and verbally when communicating with clients and other work colleagues
• Have an excellent eye for detail when working on video projects
• Liaising with clients at all stages of projects to ensure they are happy with the outcome
• Be a supportive individual to others within the team when delivering projects
• Have excellent organisation and management skills with day-to-day clients projects, upcoming external events and filming
• Be able and confident in directing on location
• Thorough knowledge of storyboarding and script writing for clients
• Assertive in conducting interviews on tape
• Be able to work individually and collaboratively both externally and internally
• Great at ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
• Ensuring our video catalogue is kept up to date and easy to use
• Developing your industry knowledge and skills to push clients and our agency forward, and continually improve what we do
• Contribute to business development activities
• Keeping the edit suite clean and tidy
• Able to understand and follow reasonable instructions from the Directors
We are a fun team who care about client relationships, managing and producing great outcomes. Our different creative services work across events, design and video production, delivering innovative solutions to our clients.
Our work hard, play hard attitude means you will quickly become an important part of our team. Taking part in Fun Fridays is essential!
Full time, salary range £17,000 – £24,000 p.a. starting as soon as possible.
How to apply
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.