Are you up for a new challenge?
The Media Group is looking for an Account Manager with excellent business development and project management skills, and who is passionate about talking to lots of different people.
As an Account Manager, you are the bridge between our clients and our creative team. You will be responsible for making sure we meet our client’s needs, manage budgets and work across all our departments.
Account Managers will solve problems, manage internal and external communications and drive projects from ideas to completion. You will be the eyes and ears of The Media Group, and you will always be on the lookout for new business opportunities both locally and nationally.
• A desire to be a pro-active leader within the team to encourage others to perform at their best ability
• Have great communication skills both visually and verbally when communicating with clients and other work colleagues
• Be a supportive individual to others within the team when delivering projects
•Have excellent organisation and management skills with day-to-day client projects and campaigns
• Be able to build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients
• Maintain regular productive communication with clients and internally
• Be able to pitch ideas confidently to clients and prospects
• Great at ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
• Developing your industry knowledge and skills to push clients and our agency forward, and continually improve what we do
• Contribute to business development activities
• Ability to proofread and check work
We are a fun team who care about client relationships, managing and producing great outcomes. Our different creative services work across events, design and video production, delivering innovative solutions to our clients.
Our work hard, play hard attitude means you will quickly become an important part of our team. Taking part in Fun Fridays is essential!
Full time, salary range £24,000 – £30,000 p.a. starting date from October 2017 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.